Fairfax Family Law Lawyer
By hiring an experienced Fairfax family lawyer, you reduce the chances of suffering from any surprises, both in and out of court. Our team at Keithley Law, PLLC brings over 50 years of combined, tested knowledge and understanding of how to succeed in your family law case. No matter what kind of issue you are dealing with in family law, Keithley Law, PLLC has the insights necessary to help you obtain the best possible outcome.
We help clients in need of assistance concerning:
- Divorce - We have extensive knowledge in the more complicated divorce situations that require litigation experience. These include those based on adultery, abandonment, and cruelty.
- Contested Divorce & Uncontested Divorce – Our attorneys also handle uncontested divorces under no-fault grounds of separation for either six or twelve months with no minor children and a separation agreement.
- Separation Agreements – We draft separation agreements, known as custody agreements, property settlement agreements, or marital settlement agreements, which can help you avoid litigation.
- Spousal Support & Child Support – We can help you evaluate whether you may be entitled to spousal support and child support. We can help you calculate child support and help you determine the probable amount of spousal support you may be entitled to receive.
- Child Custody & Visitation – No other issue is as complicated or emotional as custody. Our Fairfax family law attorneys have experience in all fields of custody agreements such as guardians ad litem and custody evaluations, and aggressively protect client interests around custody.
Division of Assets
High Conflict Litigation
Call (703) 454-5147 Today
Our firm stands ready to help you with your Fairfax family law issues. Do not leave your family’s future in the hands of an attorney without experience. Let Keithley Law, PLLC help you understand your legal options and secure your interests.