Real Estate Lawyer in Fairfax
Protecting Your Interests in Real Estate Transactions - Call (703) 454-5147
Have you been dreaming about owning a home or a new property for your family? Are you thinking about expanding your business into a larger commercial space or entering into a lease with a new tenant? Take advantage of these exciting opportunities with the help of a Fairfax real estate attorney to safely navigate the complexity involved in real estate transactions. Call Keithley Law, PLLC today to schedule a consultation.
Our law firm represents the following parties in real estate transactions and disputes:
- Owners of undeveloped land
- Real estate agents
- Home sellers
- Residents of condominiums and property owners' associations
- Residential landlords
- Commercial landlords
- Residential tenants
- Commercial Tenants
With decades of experience practicing real estate law, property law, landlord and tenant law, and real estate litigation, the attorneys at Keithley Law, PLLC are prepared to resolve your real estate legal matters. Our firm has the in-depth knowledge and insights to provide you with affordable and effective legal representation in all aspects of Virginia property and real estate law.
Do not hesitate to reach out to us today at (703) 454-5147 for representation.
Experience in All Real Estate Matters
With over 30 years of combined experience, our Fairfax real estate law team is familiar with the laws of the state of Virginia in areas as diverse as zoning and planning, regulations, and other legalities. We assist our clients with every aspect of the real estate negotiation process, as well as reviewing contracts before or after they've been agreed to. We also deal with more complex matters that other firms may not, such as bridge loans, contingency clauses and contracts, assumable mortgages, and due on sale clauses. There are many ways that other parties may try to take advantage of you and we are here to help prevent that from occurring.
We can provide real estate representation that encompasses areas such as:
- Loan modification assistance
- Lis pendens: a public notice that a suit concerning title to property is pending
- Partitions: a proceeding involving co-owners of property, in which a court can divide it “in kind” or order that it be sold and the proceeds divided between the parties, based on their interests and contributions to the property.
- Easements: a right to use another owner’s land for a specific purpose or a right to demand another owner refrain from using his land for a specific purpose
- Real estate litigation
- Commercial and residential document review/drafting
- Flat-fee deed preparation (if appropriate, after consultation)
- Real estate contract disputes
- Foreclosure/loan modification
- Boundary disputes
- Condemnation/eminent domain: proceedings involving the taking of a property interest by a government actor for a public purpose
- Mechanics liens: proceedings through which parties who supply labor, materials, or equipment to a construction project can acquire a security interest in the property to secure payment
- Commercial leasing
- Unlawful detainers: more commonly known as eviction proceedings
- Landlord/tenant disputes
- Condominium/property owners association disputes
Experienced Legal Guidance for Real Estate Transactions
A real estate transaction—no matter how big or small—may be the most expensive purchase you make for yourself or your business. No matter whether you are dealing with a land use issue or want us to review a contract before you sign, Keithley Law, PLLC is here to help make the real estate process easier.
To learn how we can make your real estate transaction simpler, please give us a call at (703) 454-5147.